First Intelligence Group will conduct detailed screening of both Business to Business Relationships and Investors Due Diligence to provide insight into a potential partner’s background, integrity, and financial standing. We can also customize the intensity of our screening to accommodate a wide range of supplier types – from simple service providers like cleaning crews to those companies like management consulting firms that are more heavily integrated into your business functions and may have access to confidential data or internal processes.
In the past several years, thousands of Americans lost their life savings to Ponzi schemes and other shady or unwise investment ventures. Many businesses found their value plummet as they hooked their future to companies with hidden pasts or individuals who had obscured previous criminal and fraudulent actions or questionable business practices.
We understand your need to mitigate risk, reduce shrinkage and ensure customer safety in your organization. First Intelligence Group's comprehensive background screening solutions work fast to help you rule out those who might not be suited to your company’s values.
Our primary focus, of course, is to confirm the legitimacy of a subject’s claims and representations, but moreover to identify deficiencies in that subject’s background so as to mitigate the risks inherent in a potential business relationship or investment.
We will reveal the entire histories of the principals in companies before your clients invest in them. Corporate clients can discover hidden pasts and agendas before they merge with or purchase other corporate entities.
There are a host of components that factor in a due diligence background check, depending upon client’s need. Major areas of interest on a subject company generally include:
- Verification of company operation(s)
- Corporate charter status (identification of previously used corporate name styles)
- Regulatory/Professional Licensing
Federal Court records (including bankruptcy, civil and criminal filings)
- State Court records (upper court level suits, judgments and liens in the states or counties of operation
Government Watch List of Prohibited Parties
- Media Search - published accounts obtained through databases of newspaper/magazine articles, government records and trade publications
Screening the Executive Management Team
- Verification of identity
- Regulatory/Professional Licensing (including licensing status, and administrative/disciplinary actions, sanctions)
- Federal Court records (including bankruptcy, civil and criminal filings)
- State Court records (upper court level suits, judgments and liens)
- Criminal conviction histories
- Government Watch List of Prohibited Parties
- Media Search – published accounts obtained through databases of newspaper/magazine articles, government records and trade publications
- Expanded search associated with a member of the management may include:
- Identification of current and historical business and residence addresses
- Identification of spouses and family members
- Real property holdings
- Antecedent searches to identify corporate or business name associations in which the subject may have held title as an Officer, Director or Registered Agent
- Significant capital stock/investment holdings in public companies
- Educational Credentials*
- Employment History*
- Motor vehicle licensing records*
- Motor vehicle registration records*
Contact Us now to find out more about our company and how we can help you with your Due Diligence obligations.